…. And just like that, a little blog love spread over the internet.
The Liebster Award showed up…. in my inbox?!!!! Oh heeeey!!!
I have Mountain Missy to thank for the nomination!!! Mountain Missy’s blog will make you want to ditch your regular life, and high tail for the nearest string of mountains. And if you can’t do that, Mountain Missy’s blog with satiate your need for beautiful landscape through pictures that make her world come alive. Thanks for finding my blog missy and for Liebster ‘props!
And now it’s my turn to love love love:
1. Red Pants and Mustache: What does Sweden, coffee, mustaches and lessons about life have in common? Oh I dunno.. maybe just this Awesome blog!! Check it out: he’s a great friend and a superb writer and I highly suggest you take up facial hair, fine coffee or a love for the nordic life at some point in the near future.
2.Stride and Joy: 52 races in 52 weeks is a lot, yes? Well this Aussie in Boston learns to run.. and tries not to fall down all the while setting the crazy goal of completing (yes you heard it correctly) 52 races in 52 weeks.
3. Insane Thoughts of Sane Mind: We were first blog united over a common dislike of decision making (and for the record neither of us can decide who is worse at making decisions). This is a blog about humour and life and I bet you will find a little bit of something for everyone throughout.
4. Healthy Urban Hearth: This one first caught my attention with a great post of yoga… which I found highly resourceful and persuasive. I’m seeing that there hasn’t been a bit of activity since, and I hope this award helps bring back the healthy urban love!
5. Adventures of an Ottawa Foodie: Ottawa food is entirely underrated… and if you are asking yourself where Ottawa is and why food here is awesome, then I recommend you educate yourself child and take a look at what foodie has to offer!! It’s not just food – there’s a myriad of things that make the city of Ottawa, and this blog great, and you will find it all in these pages.
What a good way to end a week!!!
Winners please keep the karma flowin’ and refer to the instructions below:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs!!)
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.